What is the Hepburn Centre?
We are a Neighbourhood Centre –
- A locally run and operated organisation that brings together people in each community to respond to issues of importance to them;
- A friendly, informal place where community members meet for a variety of activities at minimal cost.
Each Neighbourhood centre is different and unique to each community #grassroots
Examples of activities that you may find at our Centre are:
- a group of people talking over a cup of tea;
- a fully inclusive playgroup;
- a like-minded Not-for-profit organisation providing programs to its community;
- a community meeting to address a local problem;
- a social enterprise providing employment and training to local people;
- a multicultural group learning English; or
- food parcels and emergency relief help.
To find other Neighbourhood Centres in our network go to https://www.linkwest.asn.au/searchdirectory/search/